This is one of our favorite recipes to make and each time it is made differently. We add something new like, green bell peppers, green onion, jalapenos, basil, and many others. You can really change this recipe up how ever you want, but below I have provided you with the basic recipe and you can tweak it however you want.
2 chicken breasts
1 can of green chiles
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can of water
1 cup of cheese (we use a little more)
Salt and pepper for taste
Tortilla chips or about 15-18 corn tortillas cut into triangles
1. Cook and shred chicken breasts
2. In a bowl mix together green chiles, cream of chicken soup, and water
3. Add the chicken and stir
4. Add desired amount of salt and pepper
5. In a 9x13 layer tortilla chips until it fills the entire pan, or corn tortillas, then pour mixture on top.
6. Add cheese
7. Bake at 350 F 40 minutes
8. For the last 5 minutes, put the oven on broil to brown the cheese, watch carefully.
B.T.W. Summer school is over next week and I can't wait! But I wish the fall semester didn't start so soon after :( oh well.
Also, I want to start doing crafts! So if any of you want to be my craft friend, let me know!
This last week I realized that I have runner's knee. I have been off my knee for a week now and have been icing it every day, but it still hurts. I am hoping that I will be able to run soon because my half marathon is in three and a half weeks! If any of you have tips to help it heal faster, please tell me!