Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Recipe for Wednesday: Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo

Are you ready for one of the easiest recipes you will ever make?  And aside from it being easy, it is cheap, and soooooo yummy! I am a pasta fanatic, and this is something I have never cooked before, and I think it is one of my favorite meals I have made.  Even though there is no meat in it, Braden still loved it.  So this is one you should definitely try.

INGREDIENTS:
16 oz. of dry fettuccine
12 oz. frozen broccoli florets (or however much you want)
1 jar of Alfred0 sauce
French bread
Garlic butter

DIRECTIONS:
1.      Boil a large pot of water to cook the pasta.  When it reaches a full boil add the pasta and cook for 7-10 minutes.  When pasta is finished cooking drain the pasta in a colander and put back in the pot.
2.      While pasta is cooking, thaw the broccoli in the microwave.  Then cut the broccoli into smaller pieces
3.      Pour the Alfredo sauce in a bowl and heat it up in the microwave.
4.      Stir the broccoli into the Alfredo sauce and pour it over the cooked pasta.
5.      Cut the French bread the long way, spread the garlic butter over it.
6.      Put in oven on 350 F for about 7 minutes. And SERVE!


B.T.W. I just finished my math class last week and I got an A! I am so glad it is over, but I still have 2 and a half weeks left of my other two classes :( then I only get a 2 week break until school starts again.  And 4 and a half weeks until the HALF MARATHON!

No comments:

Post a Comment