Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Recipe for Wednesday: Pancake Squares

So I don't really want to be one of those annoying people that announces on Facebook EVERY SINGLE TIME I upload a new blog post.  I'll still do it every once in a while for posts that I am more excited about.  But just start stopping by frequently to see if there is anything new. Or you can follow me via e-mail (on the right hand side of this page) -----> then you should get updates on when I post some thing new... I think. 

A few months ago my mom made this recipe for breakfast one morning.  Honestly, I think Braden and I like it more than regular pancakes.

INGREDIENTS:
3/4 cup milk
2 T. melted butter
1 large egg
1 T. sugar
1 cup flour
2 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt


DIRECTIONS:
1.      Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease an 8×8 baking dish.
2.      In a large mixing bowl, beat together milk, butter and egg.
3.      Add sugar then gradually beat the flour in.
4.      Stir in the baking powder and salt.
5.      Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.


B.T.W. School is over and we are now starting our summer schedules.  Working 8-4 Monday through Friday.  I can't wait for the weekend so we can finally get a break! (Anniversary Weekend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment