Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Best of Friends

On May 11, 2012 I married Braden.
At our reception my best friend since 7th grade caught my bouquet!


Almost EXACTLY one year later she is getting married!
May 10, 2013
I couldn't be happier for her.  We have been through it all, she has seen me at my absolute worst and has been there for me through anything and everything.  I don't know what I would have done without her.  Everyone deserves to have a best friend like her.  These past few weeks we have celebrated her bridal shower and bachelorette party and it has been so much fun!  And in 19 days she is going to marry her fiance and I am so happy for them.




BLASTS FROM THE PAST:

We thought we could eat an entire pizza on our own, took 2 hours.
BFF's
New Years 2008

That time we went to Disney Land together
U of U Game

No comments:

Post a Comment