Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter!

Easter really isn't as fun as it was when you were a little kid.  I loved waking up in the mornings and following a trail of chocolate eggs from my bedroom to the family room.  Then we would all go through our Easter baskets and start the Easter egg hunt.  Now I guess I'm too old for Easter egg hunts, but I did it anyway.  While Braden was at work Saturday I set up a little Easter egg hunt for him.  It was still really fun! But I can't wait until we can start new traditions with our kids (which won't be for a few years...unfortunately).
So Braden and I just kept it simple for our first Easter together.  Yesterday we dyed Easter eggs.  This is probably my favorite Easter activity.  We went to Walmart and they had sooooo many options for dying eggs!  It probably took us 15 minutes to decide what ones we wanted.  We bought four different kinds!  We got a glitter one, a gold one, a marble one, and just the regular dye.



Then this morning we woke up and went to church.  As soon as we got home we got our baskets ready for each other and went through them. Along with our baskets we also bought each other Easter outfits. (We kind of like to spoil each other.)



Happy Easter! 


2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE that dress! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete