Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 Days of Valentine

I love Valentines Day. I love celebrating love! I am also a sucker for cheesy things.  This year I decided to do something that I saw on pinterest (of course).  Starting on the first day of February until Valentine's Day I surprised Braden with a little treat.  Each day I hid the treat in a different place.  It was funny because the second Braden got home he would look every where until he found it.  I think this is a tradition that I am going to have to keep up for the future years.
 February 1st: Cherry 7-Up with Lemon Sherbet 
February 2nd: YOU STOLE A PIECE OF MY HEART
 February 3rd: I "CHEWS" YOU AS MY VALENTINE
 February 4th: YOU ARE SUCH A "FANTA"STIC HUSBAND
 February 5th: WE WERE "MINT" TO BE
 February 6th: I'M "BERRY" LUCKY TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE!
 February 7th: I "DONUT" KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT YOU
 February 8th: Heart Shaped Peanut Butter Cookies
February 9th: I "SODA" LOVE YOU
 February 10th: I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE MY "MACHO" MAN
 February 11th: Chicken Vegetable Soup With Heart  Shaped Carrots
February 12th: YOU'RE MY CUTIE PIE
February 13th: YOU MAKE MY HEART BUBBLE OVER 
 February 14th: Breakfast In Bed. Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Bacon, and Chocolate Milk
Instead of going to my early morning class, I woke up and made a yummy breakfast for Braden.  He woke up to the sound of crackling bacon and thought I was making it for myself before I went to class.  Little did he know, I was going to walk into the bedroom a few minutes later with a whole breakfast served for him.
HE SAID YES



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment